Monday, September 5, 2011

alfatihah - brother noramfaizul

from an ordinary to an extraordinary guy...still some manipulate and politicize the issue, so sad....one off assignment? nope, he was in gaza, new zealand and pakistan on humanitarian ground before....have you been away for doing something good? leaving your family which always thought of safe journey...talk the walk...you dare?


Hero

I feel like I'm an ordinary guy
They treat me strange, so tell me why.
I always try to do what's right.
That doesn't mean I don't feel fright.

I do feel fear.  I do get scared.
That time was just because I cared.
I might get hurt or maybe die,
But I can't just sit idly by.

Why do they all say I'm so brave?
That situation simply was real grave.
I'm sure that others would do like me.
But not so folks would jump with glee.

Then shake my hand and slap my back,
And tell me that I have a knack
To be a hero and make them proud
And say a word to the grateful crowd.

For I believe that fear is strong.
But I cannot do what is wrong.
I simply just do what I can.
I'm not a hero, just a man.

So please do not treat me so kind.
It's something that still blows my mind.
Instead, be heroes one and all.
Let's teach our children to stand tall.
by: Don Bendell 


No comments:

Post a Comment